Frequently Asked Questions
Please look below for answers to frequently asked questions and solutions.
Common FAQ's and practices to try and fix your problem:
1. This voice technology software program requires you to use Google Chrome
2. For any problem first, try clearing your cache and cookies then try again
In Chrome - Clearing your cache:
On your computer, open Chrome.
At the top right, click More.
Click More tools Clear browsing data.
At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
Click Clear data.
** On A MAC you can go to the upper left hand side of your screen and click on Chrome > Clear Browsing Data
In Chrome - Clearing existing cookies:
Go to 'Tools Menu'
Click on 'Options'
Click on 'Under the Hood'
Under 'Privacy' section select "Show Cookies'
A new window should open called 'Cookies' In here you can see all the cookies within your Google Chrome Browser.
Click on "Remove All" to remove all traces of cookies
If you wish to only remove a certain cookie, simply highlight and click "Remove"
3. When creating an account you must have a valid email: it is not case-specific, use all lower case letters when adding your email
4. You MUST verify your email before using the Portal. Check your email for verification from Vibeonix and click verify to gain access to the Vibeonix Portal.
5. If you have purchased credits from within the Portal and they are not showing up, log out of the Portal
6. When you take your assessment and at the end, you click on done but it doesn't do anything...WAIT... sometimes it can take up to 2 minutes for your results to show.
7. After taking your assessment you do not get results, but a white screen, check that your microphone is on and working.
10. How to Sign In: You can sign in and take your Assessment through our Client Portal. CLICK HERE
11. How to access your training materials: Click on the graduation cap located on the upper right hand side of your screen