BE YOUR OWN RESILIENCY COACH
How to understand your Vibeonix Assessment
Practice Grit and Increase your
Grit: perseverance and passion for long-term goals (Angela Duckworth)
VQ: is a vibe (a mix of mindset and skillset) where you are self-aware and can manage your emotions; you feel confident, courageous, and embrace learning so you can grow as a person (Vibeonix)
Self-coaching increases VQ and GRIT!
Why it works:
We need strong VQ and GRIT to build effective habits that help us reach our goals!You can develop the mindset and skill set necessary for success by reflecting on your past and your feelings, visualizing what success looks and feels like, planning for the future, and practicing effective habits.
You can develop the mindset and skill set necessary for success by reflecting on your past and your feelings, visualizing what success looks and feels like, planning for the future, and practicing effective habits.
Create a WHOOP Plan
Angela Duckworth from the University of Pennsylvania has created a WOOP plan to help you build grit and practice new habits. We have added VQ to the WOOP plan by building in a focus on helpful emotions and characteristics. We need a positive mindset as well as skills and habits to help us succeed!
1. WISH: What is an important wish that you want to accomplish?
2. HELP: What part of your Vibeonix vibe result (emotions or characteristics) will help you accomplish your goal?
a) Pick one strong emotion or characteristics from the Vibeonix assessment that will help you reach your wish.
b) How will you use these internal strengths to accomplish your wish?
3. OUTCOME: What will be the best result for accomplishing your wish? How will you benefit? How will you feel?
4. OBSTACLES: What is the main obstacle inside you that might prevent you from accomplishing your wish, why? (Use an emotion or characteristic on your Vibeonix results that were lower than you would like.)
5. PLAN: What’s an effective action to tackle the obstacle?
a) How will you increase the vibe you wrote above (talk about it, read more on the topic, reflect and journal, visualize, meditate, practice it)? Only effort can increase your vibes!
b) Make a when-then plan. (when I am feeling x….then I will do y…..). Remember focusing on your vibe first and then taking action makes all the difference in reaching your goals!